Call for Abstracts for Trenchless Technology Road Show 2015
Executive Airport Plaza, Hotel & Conference Center, Richmond/Vancouver, BC Canada November 17 – 19, 2015
The North American Society for Trenchless Technology’s British Columbia Chapter (NASTT-BC), the Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies (CATT), and Benjamin Media are pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts and Presentations for the 2015 Trenchless Technology Road Show in Richmond/Vancouver, BC. This show will consist of two full days of state-of-the-art presentations and an exhibition demonstrating methods and materials to repair, renovate, manage and assess the condition of water and wastewater conveyance systems. This show is a follow-up of the very successful 2014 Trenchless Technology Road Show in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Abstracts for presentations are being solicited until February 2, 2015 on the following topics:
- Pipeline Condition Assessment
- Pipeline Renovation Using Trenchless Technologies (e.g., cured-in-place pipe; spray-on systems)
- Microtunnelling and HDD for Pipeline Construction
- Pipe Bursting
- Pipeline Design
- Subsurface Utility Engineering
- Environmental Benefits of Using Trenchless Construction Methods
- New Products and Materials
- Trenchless Pipe Materials
- Advances in Water Infrastructure Asset Management; Regulatory Frameworks; Risk Management and Communication; Change Management and Organizational Behaviour
- State of Water Infrastructure; Level of Service, Performance Indicators
- Water Infrastructure Financing and Rate Setting
In February 2015, the program committee will review all the submissions and select the ones for presentations at the show.
Please go to www.trenchlessroadshow.ca to submit your abstracts and to find out the details on how to become a show exhibitor and/or sponsor. Registration and other details will follow shortly.