Sunbelt Rentals launches new user-friendly website
Sunbelt Rentals has launched the new SunbeltRentals.com comprised of updated features and benefits designed for an easier, faster equipment rental experience. The optimization and enhancement of the site continues the company's focus on offering digital tools, such as Command Center, for customers.
"Customer feedback inspired this redesign effort. Ultimately, our digital strategy is aimed at making renting equipment as easy as possible; our new website functionality has absolutely enhanced our customer experience," said John Washburn, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
Aside from the optimized design and navigation, the new features include:
• U.S. and Canadian businesses have been merged into one website.
• New equipment detail pages feature updated images, descriptions, and specifications.
• "Find and Rent Equipment" directly from the home page.
• "Solutions" section features content focused on highlighting application expertise.
• "Industries" section provides overviews demonstrating the broad offering of industry-specific solutions.
• Accessibility allows users to request a quote, find nearest location, call for more information, or click a "Chat Now" button.
• Improved availability information means customers will be directed to the closest available machine, and its rate, based on their location by ZIP code.
• Mobile optimization ensures those on the go can quickly and easily find and rent the equipment they need — right from their smartphone or tablet.
Explore the new features and user experience at Sunbeltrentals.com.
More from Industry News
Industries such as construction, mining, energy, utilities and forestry, face many challenges when it comes to tracking assets and employees. Equipment often has to be transferred between locations, or monitored while it is dormant during off seasons. Lone workers may have to travel long distances or visit multiple sites during the course of their activities. And, all of this is further complicated today with shifting supply chains and economic realities putting further strain on the bottom line.