Robust, cost-effective downhole inspection camera from Hoskin
The dipper-See EXAMINER from Hoskin Scientific is a robust and cost effective vertical downhole inspection camera. Designed with portability in mind, this self-contained unit is ideal for viewing in wells, drains, vertical shafts, open bodies of water, boreholes and narrow tubes over 25mm (1") in diameter.
- Versatile positioning arm
- High Definition (HD) display screen
- HD, detachable See-120 camera probe
- Recordable video/audio
- Designed to work in the harshest environments
- Built in hanger - hands-free viewing while in the field