ICUEE names new chair and vice chair for 2021
, or the International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition, is the largest of its kind, known for the invaluable and numerous interactive product demonstrations that take place over the three-day show. The biennial show last took place in 2019 and is set to reopen September 28–30, 2021.
"AEM is more than pleased to have Dave on board as the new chair for ICUEE 2021. His expertise and participation will be incredibly valuable to our team as we continue to work towards our goals for 2021. We know that Dave and the rest of our management committee all have a great vision of what ICUEE can and will be and we look forward to announcing some exciting changes in the coming year," said ICUEE Show Director John Rozum.
"I am extremely pleased to accept this position for the 2021 show. I know that everyone on the committee is dedicated to best serving industry professionals by providing an interactive and valuable experience at ICUEE," said Hughes.
ICUEE 2021 also names show vice chair and management committee
Serving as vice chair of the ICUEE 2021 Management Committee is Julie Fuller, vice president of engineering, marketing and purchasing for Tadano Mantis Corporation.
Here is the full roster of the ICUEE 2020 Management Committee.
- Chris Brahler, President and CEO, TT Technologies Inc
- Joe Caywood, Director of Marketing & Product Management, Terex Corporation
- Andrew Christopher, Director, Corporate Business Division, John Deere Construction & Forestry
- Mark Core, Executive Vice President & CMO, Vermeer Corporation
- Bruce Farrar, Director - Industrial OEM Sales & Support, Cummins
- Alessandro Ferrari, VP Sales, Prinoth
- Jim Glazer, President, Elliott Equipment Company
- Brian Metcalf, CEO, Ring-O-Matic
- Sam Miceli, VP and GM, Vactor
- Laura Ness Owens, VP Marketing, Doosan Bobcat
- Bob Pettit, CEO, HAWE Hydraulics
- Mike Popovich, VP Sales & Marketing - Excavators, Vacall/Gradall Industries Inc.
- Jim Rauckman, Managing Member, Rauckman Utility Products
- Mark Regan, Director of Sales, NA, Versalift
- Kevin Smith, President, Hammerhead
- Grant Williams, Marketing Campaign Manager, Altec Industries Inc.
833 North Fulton
6737 West Washington Street, Suite 2400
More from Industry News
Industries such as construction, mining, energy, utilities and forestry, face many challenges when it comes to tracking assets and employees. Equipment often has to be transferred between locations, or monitored while it is dormant during off seasons. Lone workers may have to travel long distances or visit multiple sites during the course of their activities. And, all of this is further complicated today with shifting supply chains and economic realities putting further strain on the bottom line.